Prof. Suh typically teaches computer engineering courses at Cornell University. Other group members are often involved in teaching in various capacities, including teaching assistants and undergrad research mentors. The following list shows the courses that Prof. Suh taught at Cornell.
- ECE2300/ENGRD2300 Digital Logic and Computer Organization
- ECE3140/CS3420 Embedded Systems
- ECE4750/CS4420 Computer Architecture
- ECE5750 Advanced Microprocessor Architecture
- ECE5770 Resilient Computer Systems
- ECE695 Topics in Computer Systems.
If you are a Cornell student, you can check the courses on Blackboard.